Glacer Sync allows you to
synchronize a folder on your computer with a folder on Amazon
Glacier. When you run the application repeatedly it only transfers the
differences between the two systems. The application is fast and reliable. It
generates a log file so you can see exactly what takes place.
Amazon Glacier is a low cost file archiving service. When you upload your files
to Glacier you have the peace of mind that your files will be available when
they are required. To learn more about Glacier visit
Download Glacier Sync
2013-04-18 v1.8 (1.27 MB)
- Upload files to Amazon Glacier or download files from Amazon Glacier.
- Transfer multiple files at the same time.
- Resume transfers if your Internet connection gets disconnected.
- Log all actions performed.
- Send an email if an error occurs.
Glacier Sync is free to use for non-commercial individual use. If you use the
application for commercial or non-individual use, a license key is required for
each computer the application runs on. Use the link below to purchase a license.
The documentation section describes the use of the application.
The following is a screenshot of Glacier Sync