S3 Sync allows you to synchronize a folder on your computer with a
folder on Amazon S3. Thousands of businesses use S3 Sync every day to backup their files
and make their files available through the Amazon network.
Amazon S3 is a cloud based file repository.
Your files are accessible anytime and anywhere. You can choose to keep your files private or make them available on the Internet.
The first 5 GB of files you store are free.
To read more about Amazon S3 visit
S3 Sync is fast, reliable, and powerful. Try the application today and see how easily it transfers your files.
Download S3 Sync
2013-04-18 v4.4 (1.21 MB)
- Upload files to Amazon S3 or download files from Amazon S3.
- Transfer multiple files at the same time.
- Resume your transfers if they get interrupted.
- Download files that have been moved to the Glacier storage class.
- View a log of all actions preformed.
- Send an email if an error occurs.
- Run repeatedly using the Windows Task Scheduler.
S3 Sync is free to use for non-commercial individual use. If you use the
application for commercial or non-individual use, a license key is required for
each computer the application runs on. Use the link below to purchase a license.
The documentation section describes the use of the application.
The following is a screenshot of S3 Sync