S3 Sync allows you to synchronize
files on your computer with Amazon S3. Thousands of businesses use S3 Sync every day to
backup their files
to Amazon's cloud storage service.
Amazon S3 is a cloud based file repository.
Your files are accessible anytime and anywhere. You can choose to keep your files private or make them available
to the Internet.
The first 5 GB of files you store are free.
Read more about Amazon S3 at
S3 Sync is fast, reliable, and powerful. Try the application today and see how easily it transfers your files.
Download S3 Sync
2014-12-16 v5.4 (2.13 MB)
- Upload and download files to and from Amazon S3.
- Transfer multiple files at the same time.
- Resume your transfers if they get interrupted.
- Synchronize files between multiple computers using bidirectional sync.
- Reduce your storage costs by using the Glacier storage class.
- Upload files that are in use by other applications.
- View a log file of all actions preformed.
- Get an email notification if an error occurs.
- Automate a sync with Windows Task Scheduler.
A license key is required for each computer the application runs on. Use the form below to request a free 60 day trial license key.
S3 Sync is currently on sale for $29.99 USD. Use the link below to purchase a
The documentation section describes the use of the application.
The following is a screenshot of S3 Sync